Would you like to raise funds for Havant and East Hants Mind by taking part in the Great South Run on 22nd October, full details can be found here.
Welcome to the Havant & East Hants Mind Website
This website is a mental health resource for residents of Havant and East Hampshire.
Havant and East Hants Mind work to promote good mental health within our locality. We seek to support and empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind:
- Promotes mental wellbeing within our community
- Works with mental health service users to promote recovery and to increase their influence over their own lives.
- Challenges discrimination and promote social inclusion.
- Works in partnership with other organisations.
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Involves service users with all aspects of our work
- Focuses on quality in service provision